|SmallPICS TM 2.0 for Windows
Order Entry/Invoicing/Accounts Receivable/Route Accounting for Wholesale Bakeries
- Powerful Standing Order procedures allow automatic generation of recurring orders.
- Previous customer orders are retained on disk - limited only by allocated disk space.
- Simple review of previous orders - easily copy a previous order to a new order.
- Generate detailed order summary reports.
- Change or cancel orders at any time.
- Generate products ordered totals for arbitrary periods.
- Calculate dough requirements.
- Print packing slips.
- Print route delivery reports.
- Print product delivery labels.
- Powerful label designer.
- Print on plain paper or any preprinted invoice form.
- Unlimited reprinting of invoices.
- Easy batch printing of invoices.
- Powerful invoice designer.
- Previous customer transactions are retained on disk - limited only by allocated disk space.
- Print balance forward or open item statements for arbitrary statement periods.
- Print aging reports as of any date.
- Automatic entry of COD payments.
- Maintains complete audit trail.
- Numerous detail and summary reports.
- Powerful statement designer.
- Sales Rep commission reports.
- Monthly customer sales rankings.
- Monthly product sales rankings.
- Weekly product order and shipping trend reports.
- Product summary by customer.
- Easily enter product returns.
- Automatically generate credits from returns.
- Product returns reports by customer, product or route. Reports may be for arbitrary periods, and may include any combination of days of the week.
- Easily schedule deliveries.
- Track quantity loaded, quantity delivered, fresh returns and stale returns.
- Route Reconciliation makes sure the driver brings back the correct cash and product.
SmallPICS 2.0 is designed as a client/server application. It can be run on a network or on a single machine.
When run on a network, the server application runs on the server, and the client application runs on each workstation. (You can also use the server machine as a workstation by running a client on the server machine.)
When run on a single machine, both the client and server run on the same machine.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or later.
- Pentium 800 or faster processoron both the server and each client, or on the single machine. Faster is better.
- 128 MB RAM or more on both the server and each client, or on the single machine. More is better.
- 300 MB free disk space (or more, depending on how much order and A/R history you keep). If upgrading from SmallPICS 1.1, have at least 25% more free disk space than used by V1.1.
- Screen resolution of at least 800x600. 1024x768 or higher is recommended. You will not be able to see all of some windows at 640x480 resolution.
- For running on more than one machine, requires TCP/IP protocol installed. When running on a single machine no network is required.
|Single User Price
|SmallPICS 2.0 (annual license)
|Upgrade from Previous Version
|SmallPICS upgrade from V1.1 to 2.0
|SmallPICS upgrade V1.1 additional user
|Additional User Prices (per additional simultaneous user)
||$399 per user
|Annual License Fees (each year after the first)
|SmallPICS 2.0 annual license fee
|SmallPICS 2.0 additional user annual license fee
||$25 per user
SmallPICS has an unconditional 45 day money back guarantee and includes unlimited telephone support. Shipping charges are included.