|stockCoster TM 2.1
Inventory Control Software
Keep track of how much of each raw material and finished product you have in inventory.
Automatically remove used ingredients from inventory.
Only $199 (requires nutraCoster 2.1)
||Track materials, identify shortages and calculate cost of goods sold.
||Easily enter or import production requirements for any time period.
||Maintain an unlimited number of vendors and compare quotes for items.
- Track raw materials and/or finished products.
- Use as a Perpetual Inventory Control system or merely adjust to physical counts.
- Automatically remove used ingredients from stock.
- Calculate Costed Stock on Hand using many different costing methods including: Actual Cost, Last Cost, Average Cost, Standard Cost, Last In First Out, First In First Out.
- Automatically add completed products to stock, and automatically remove sold products from stock.
- Easily identify shortages. Automatically warn if items need to be reordered.
- Track the shelf life of your ingredients and finished products. Automatically warn if items need to be used soon or are expired. Calculate the value of expired items.
- Easily adjust to physical counts. Print counting sheets sorted by stock location. Calculate the value of variances from expected counts.
- Calculate Cost of Goods Sold.
- Enter or import production requirements for any time period. Interfaces with most Point of Sale and Order Entry systems.
- Print pick lists for ingredient requirements.
- Enter or import daily sales or production. Automatically remove used ingredients from stock. Automatically remove shipped products from stock.
- Maintain an unlimited number of vendors on the vendor list.
- Enter quotes for any item from any vendor.
- Automatically select the best quote for each item.
- List items you obtain from each vendor.
- List vendors who supply each item.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or later.
- Pentium 200 or faster processor.
- 32 MB RAM or more. 64 MB recommended.
- 60 MB free disk space (more depending on how much inventory history you keep).