|SweetWARE Technical Support
nutraCoster User Group Guidelines
The nutraCoster Yahoo user group is a place where you can ask questions, share tips with other users and download the latest updates. Membership is free for nutraCoster users.
For more information about the group, or to join the group, click nutraCoster User Group.
- Please include your name and company on all messages to the group.
- Provide a relevant subject line for each new message.
- Post messages to the group if the message is relevant or of interest to the entire group. Otherwise send email directly to email@example.com.
- Maintain message threads.
- A thread consists of an original message and all replies on that same topic.
- A thread is identified by the subject of the original message.
- Do not reply to a message if your question is on a different topic. Instead, create a new message with a new subject.
- See How to Post below to create a message to start a new thread.
- Do not add attachments to group messages, unless the attachment is relevant to everyone. Otherwise, send email with attachments directly to the recipient.
- If you reply to a request for help, post to the entire group if your communication is relevant to everyone. Otherwise, respond to the sender email directly.
- Please avoid "me too" or "thank you" messages. If you want to thank the sender, respond to the sender email directly.
- Please refrain from posting commercial messages.
- Turn off auto-responders, or be sure to exclude group messages.
- To limit the amount of email from the group see Managing your Membership.
- To unsubscribe, see Managing your Membership. If you want us to remove you, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not email the entire group.
How to Post
- To create a new message
- To reply to a group message
- Reply to any group email message using your email program, or
- At the very bottom of any group email message, click Reply to Group, or
- Log on to the group messages page.
- Find the message and click it.
- At the bottom of the message click Reply.
Managing your Membership / Unsubscribing
You can manage your group membership by logging on to any group page and clicking Membership, then clicking Edit Membership.
Here are things you can do.
- Change the email address to which group messages are sent.
- Change your message delivery options.
- Individual email - each group message is delivered in a separate email.
- Daily Digest - you receive one email with all of the group messages for the day (up to 25 messages).
- Special Notices - you receive only messages marked as Special Notices. We use this to announce updates and for other critical information.
- Web Only - no email. You can check group messages by logging in to the group.
- Limit the volume of email from the group.
- Log in to the group and change your email delivery preference. We recommend Special Notices so you will be notified when updates are available.
- Remove yourself from the group.
- Ask us to remove you.
- Email email@example.com. Do not email the entire group.
- If you ask us to remove you from the group, we will change your email delivery preference to Special Notices, unless you are no longer a nutraCoster user.
Why we use Yahoo
We realize that Yahoo can be a pain to deal with, but it has a number of advantages:
- It's free.
- It allows us to reach all group members by sending a single email.
- It manages all of the passwords and logins for us.
- We can restrict downloads to only nutraCoster users.